So Random

I wanted to update this blog but I don't know what to put. :| So, I'm just going to write, or type hahaha, about my hair. Hahahaha selfish lang.

A wave of picspam is approaching..


This is how it looks like in normal light.
It sort of blends in with my black hair, which looks natural ;)



Apparently, if sunlight directly hits my hair, it looks like brownish-orange-ish(?) in color. But I like it though. Lol but sometimes I think I look stupid if the brown super shows up.


And here, with natural light but not too much light. I think this is what other people see when I walk outside. Does it look stupid? 'Cause I don't. This was supposed to be an ombre experiment, but it didn't turn out the way I expected it to be, so I just let it be like that; black on top, brown at the bottom.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 @ 4:16 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.