Food buster!

So last tuesday, I celebrated my birthday at Bon Appetit La Boutique. It's a French restaurant and their menu just gave me nosebleed. Their food was super delicious and they gave us complimentary bread that was refilled time after time because Mikoy made it his main dish -.- 

So, I ordered the Fricassee Chicken in Cream and Mushroom. I think that was the name, hahahaha. My side dish was a Potato Gratin. cheater ako kay gi search ko pa sa net ang name. hahaha. gratin is pronounced as "gratan". awesoooome ;) It was really super mega delicious! It was just so creamy and soft. But the down part is that the meal was so heavy that I didn't finish my food. I wanted to, though. But I really can't. I could already feel the potato and chicken swimming in my tummy. Hahahaha.

Fricassee Chicken in Cream and Mushroom
This is Quiche Lorraine. We ordered this as the appetizer and maaaan, it was so creamy and heavenly! Funny thing is, the previous days I was browsing on my mom's recipe books and I found one that was for Crepes and Quiches. I was really intrigued about the "quiche" and even pronounced it as "kwee-shey" hahahaha spell bobo? Loljk. So, when the waitress pronounced that as "kish", I was dumbfounded. -.-


Quiche Lorraine

Now, I'm just looking for their recipes because I cannot wait to taste it again! As in, sarap masyado na gusto mo talaga balik-balikan! ;)

Bon Appetit La Boutique is located at Plaza del Carmen, Loyola St. Bo. Obrero.


Thursday, April 26, 2012 @ 3:01 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.