Maybe I'm A Little Bit Over My Head

It was not an accident. It was all with pure knowledge. She never expected that it would be like that. I didn't either. It was more of a weird coincidental thing, but she knew it was going to happen. It was happening...
Everything happened so fast. But she had to keep up with time because she knows what she was doing. And she knows it's not the kind of thing she would usually do. Or even think of doing. It was like a harsh wind passing through her mind and I didn't even thought of stopping it. It was like she wanted it. But, does she really want it that way? It shouldn't be like this. I don't want it to be that way for her either.

She wished time would go back. She would turn things around. The things she did will never be erased now. Maybe it was all planned. Maybe God wanted it. But what the heck. It wasn't supposed to happen like that and at that time. It's not right. I know God didn't want that to happen to her. She was the one who did that to herself. I wish I had stopped it. I wish I hadn't happen. But wishing can sometimes lead to nothing. 

"These silly little wounds will never mend."
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 @ 11:56 AM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.