Nail Art ♥

This is absolutely my way of distressing myself. Hahaha.
I know nail polish smells awful. Hurts my nose too.
I started liking nail polish since I was a kid and now I took it to a more adult level -- nail art!
I don't actually have the ones that professionals use. I absolutely don't use LA colours. Hihihi.
Only empty ballpen tips, toothpick, cheap nail polish and Art Deco ;)

 Cherries.

 Red&white polka dots.

 Tiny rainbow.

 Popcorn!
favorite♥

 Tux&dress.

 Idk. I think this is a Lady Gaga inspired design :))

Minnie mouse.

 Pacman.

Panda.
favorite♥

Some animal print.
and fyi, i don't like animal prints. hahahaha.

Labels:

Thursday, April 14, 2011 @ 11:18 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.