Steel teeth.

Dental Braces *bow*
Shit. I didn't actually think she'd really ask the dentist to give me dental braces! I suffered for like 2 and a half days. I can't eat anything. Payat na gani, wala pa talagang makain. :(

But on the bright side, my smile looks super cute :3 hahahahahaha, walang mag angal.
Light green ang color for now. Next is purple since favorite color ni Jana :) ♥
Til now I still can't eat anything hard. Like apple, chips, CHEETOS. *cries forever.
But it's fine. It's for my future *insert picture of a superstar* Hahahah kidding.


Labels:

Thursday, March 31, 2011 @ 9:52 AM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.