RE: christmas wishlist.

'tis the season to be jolly. falalalala. Oh shut up.

Christmas is done and last year's gone. Got new things and lost some of 'em. :| =))))) Lemme see what I got from my crappy wishlist.

1. A polaroid camera. 
eeeengk. didn't get this. boo.

2.  Pumps.
bought my first pair in HongKong.

3. Clothes from F21.
It was hard finding F21, okay?

4. Doc Martens.
I'm not rich.

5-8. Elmo Magalona encounter.
Didn't go to Manila. :(

9-12. Zikki Montalan encounter.
I didn't actually talked to him but we "talk" in Formspring. Me as Anony =))))

13. Tricia encounter.
She's busy and all that shiz. :(

14. Go to Disneyland.
Yeahuh. I so did.
Hong Kong DisneyLand.


15-16. Contatcts.
Mehhh. She told me I can only have contacts if I have a job already. :| Whut.

17. New Bag.
Yeahuh. Bought several bags at Mong Kok =)))))

18. High-waisted shorts.
Bought one. It's gray and purdy.

19. New phone.
Mehhh. Nope :(

20. SLR camera.
OYEAH I SO DID GET THIS.


21. Go out of the country.
Yes. Went to Hong Kong. :)

22.. I want my hair back.
I sorta got it back. Hahaha.

23. New life.
Still on the process.
24. Snowwww.
There's no snow in HK. Boo.
25. World Peace.
TAHAHAHAHA. OKAY. SRSLY. HOW AM I, A LITTLE ASIAN GIRL, GOING TO GET WORLD PEACE IN ONE SNAP? =)))))
Whoakay. That's it. Atleast I got my wish that I could get atleast 5 from my wishlist. Ayt? Hahaha. But i'm still hopeful about the Elmo encounter thought ;) :D
Friday, January 7, 2011 @ 10:57 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.