Bubble Doctor.



See that not-so-attractive box of gum up there? That purple box with pink dots? The one that says "Bubble Doctor"?
I bought one box at SM today. I wasted my P100 for that. Why wasted? Try buying one box and chew even one gum, and you'll know for sure. Do you know the feeling when you're chewing a gum for a long time and it starts to harden inside your mouth and it's so hard to chew? Well this gum, it will harden after 5-9 chews. When a normal gum would start to harden for idk, 10 plus chews? Ain't the annoying? You buy a not-so-attractive box of gum, hoping that the outside package won't affect the taste. And what do you get? A not-even-chew-able-gum that hardens easily. Why not chew-able? Because at your first chew, it breaks apart. Like a dry candy. Sucks. I can't believe I wasted my money for that. My money wasn't even mine! It was my mom's. Teehee. But yeah, I should've known. 

This made me realize something though. Even the quote that goes "Never judge a book by its cover" can't win over that Bubble Doctor gum. Even the prettiest person/thing may really have a kind heart. Or that ugly fat person may really have a demonic schemes. Who knows? So yeah. But all I know is that..

I won't buy that gum ever again. I hate you. I still have the box o-o
And if you really love your teeth/gums/mouth, do the same as I do. Okay? :)

BTW, long time no post. Haha.

Labels: ,

Monday, December 20, 2010 @ 10:23 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.