Happy Halloween!

Suuuup my blog-that-is-very-unknown-and-no-one-reads-on! It's been a while and hey, it's Halloween. Haven't gone to any costume parties this year /sad sad. But it's okay, my neighbor and I had a small photoshoot here at our house. It's not that good because i'm not actually good in angles, you suck geometry. Hahahaha! So here's one of them;


See, I'm not good in angles. Nor in editing. My apologies :'|
This is, btw, my neighbor. We were actually fixing her bangs and I started to put dark eyeshadows on her lids and poof, this happened! :)))) 

Labels:

Monday, November 1, 2010 @ 8:52 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.