Christmas Wishlist.

I smell something. It's not fishy. I smell Christmas :> Hahahha. So since Christmas is fast approaching, I'd share my wishlist. And i'm really hopeful to have these things. Or whatever they are. :) If Santa Claus could read this, dude, give me atleast 5 of it. K? Love you. Hahaha.

1. A polaroid camera.


2. Pumps. Hahaha yeah.


3. Clothes from F21.


4. Doc Martens.


5. A retweet from Elmo.
6. Meet Elmo.
7. Have a picture with Elmo.
8. Hug Elmo.
Uhhh, enough with Elmo. Please.



9. Meet Zikki Montalan in person :)
10. Hug Zikki.
11. Have a picture with Zikki.
12. Laugh with Zikki.
Again. Enough. k?


13. Meet, have a picture with, and talk to Tricia Gosingtian. :>


14. Go to Disney Land.


15. Mom's permission for me to wear contacts.
16. Contact Lenses. Hahaha.


17. New bag.
18. High-waisted shorts.


19. New phone.


20. SLR camera.

21. Go out of the country. Anywhere. Just away from here haha.
22. I want my hair back. I want it the way it used to be. :|
23. New life perhaps.
24. Make snowballs. Or I could just shave ice cubes and roll it into balls hahaha.
25. WORLD PEACE. =)))))) ;)

Labels:

Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 10:47 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.