HE OR SHE? OH NO.

HAHAHAHA! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. SRSLY LOL.
So I made a Dailybooth account, since Elmo made. :> (still the fangirl) Yeah k so, I was posting pictures and all that stuff. One person commented on one of them, so I followed that certain person. Added him on Facebook and followed him also in Twitter. He actually reminds me of my crushy-crush, he also have this bieber hair. So I was curious and stalked his accounts. I even told one of my friends that I met a bieber-haired person. Until I saw this shocking picture. It was a class picture of an ALL GIRLS SCHOOL! Darling, HE wasn't really a HE. HE WAS A SHE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. SHEEEE! Oh Lord, I laughed for sooo long. I really thought that She was a He! She/He has this short hair, just like bieber and it wasn't really obvious that she was a she. Good God, that was really funny! Maybe that was the reason why SHE wasn't pogi. Hahahhaha, di ako maka-get over. Lol.

Lesson? Stalk before like. K? :)
Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 7:45 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.