Laslas.

Trauma. I hate seeing blood. It reminds me of dead people, like my dad. That guy, a certain someone (or so called as possessive-bitch-freak guy) cut his wrist at school. I saw everything dude, EVERYTHING. :| I was dumbfounded the whole time, i was in a great state of shock. I was not saying anything, just "OMG." I hated him waaaaaaaay before. He was too possessive with my best friend, while my best friend, loving him dearly, was dating a booger-head dude. I hate him. He was NEVER a good boyfriend to my friend, well maybe sometimes, but he was a terrible BF. I hate him. He always cut his wrist every time they fight, he thought we was doing it for love. But duuuude, LOVE?! Srsly, LOVE?! You're cutting you're goddamn flesh for love?! STUPIDITY. I hate him.

K so after he cut his wrist, i was still in shock. Seeing all those blood dripping on his arm and the blood that has fallen to the floor. It was like a crime scene. I walked inside our classroom and tried to avoid my tears to fall but i bursted with freaking tears. I wasn't sad, i wasn't mad, i wasn't even worried about anything. I was traumatized. Jesus Christ, i saw blood! I mean, maybe i was too weak to see all those but, I SAW FRESH BLOOD! I cried and made hagulgol. I can't stop it. My tears was falling too quickly that i ran out of air, i was actually grasping for air. HAAAHUUHAAHUU! It was one of the most traumatizing things that has happened to my life. I wish he was dead. I wish Val never met him. I hate him.

Dle na jud ko mag paplastik ani ron, from the very beginning dle na man jud ko gnahan sa iya. As in. Nakikisama nlng ako pag kasama namin siya. Samuk lge kaayo, ika-pila na gud na niya gi himo kay Val. Maluoy nlng pud ko. Kung pwede lng gani sabihan si Val, matagal ko na siyang snabihan ng "Val, breakan mo na nga yan. Gago yan." Eh kasi naman, love msyado ni Val, so unsa pud akong mahimo ana? Lami jud kaayo yawyawan ba, ayyyyp na! pero since di ko yun kaya, diri nlng ko mag yawyaw. >:D

TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU.
Amen.
Thursday, September 23, 2010 @ 8:13 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.